Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Killin' Time

Here's one sign that this Christmas week is leaving me slightly disoriented: I almost forgot that Texas A&M is playing in a bowl game this season, and that the game will be against Oklahoma State tonight on one of the ESPN channels. I suppose I'll watch it as long as the Aggies are ahead or as long as they're no more than ten points behind. To be honest, things around the A&M football program are slightly messy now as a result of the coaching change, so I'm not expecting much.

Haven't had time to follow politics much today, but Microsoft insists on sending a newsletter to my email inbox every day. I usually trash it without examining the content, but one of the headlines today grabbed my attention because it seemed like good news. It's an article at Huffington Post about a poll indicating voters realize that Donald Doody wants a second term to establish a dictatorship and get revenge against his enemies (almost everybody).

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEY FACT

Dedicated to Jim Ferguson. If you don't know who Jim Ferguson is, you (a) haven't seen The Missouri Breaks, or (b) have an inadequate ability to fully assimilate movie trivia.