Friday, July 31, 2020

Q Notes, Day 138

Karen Bass, a lady whose name I never heard until today, is in position to become Biden's VP nominee. I was quietly hoping it would be Kamala Harris.

I've been using and depending on the U.S. Postal Service for decades, and I could probably count the number of times they've created a problem for me on the fingers of my right hand (with fingers left over). It's a sign of the times that Cheezy would take a service that works real well for most people nearly all of the time, and fuck it up fifty ways from Friday. Maybe we can start cleaning up his mess next January.

Cook article says Cheezy's grip on (R) party is slipping. Best thing I heard today. The big question: Is Cheezy even capable of making the radical changes required to regain the support he's lost outside the GOP?

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEY FACT

Dedicated to Jim Ferguson. If you don't know who Jim Ferguson is, you (a) haven't seen The Missouri Breaks, or (b) have an inadequate ability to fully assimilate movie trivia.