Thursday, June 27, 2019

(D)ebate Number 2

If I didn't watch last night's debate, there was no way I'd watch one featuring Joe Biden and non-Democrat Bernie Sanders. Reading the online blog coverage of tonight's dog-and-pony show, my impression is that Kamala Harris was the star performer. Added to the positive reviews earned by Warren and Castro on Wednesday, I'm relieved that the candidates who interest me personally are showing well at this early stage in the process.

PS added 2:46 PM Friday: I'm beginning to contemplate the potential appeal of Kamala Harris and Julian Castro leading the Democrats against Donny Stink Eye next year, which makes this piece @ Washington Monthly particularly interesting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEY FACT

Dedicated to Jim Ferguson. If you don't know who Jim Ferguson is, you (a) haven't seen The Missouri Breaks, or (b) have an inadequate ability to fully assimilate movie trivia.