Wednesday, October 2, 2024

De Bait

 I've read a number of reports about Shady JD Vance and I've formed negative opinions of him without seeing him perform on television. I didn't watch the whole VP debate last night between Shady JD and Good Guy Tim Walz, but I saw enough to get a clear idea about why former pussydent (sic) Donhole Dumpster chose Shady to be his running mate this time.

The only thing Donhole does really well is persuade gullible goobers to buy and eat large bowls of dog shit by telling them it's chocolate ice cream. So far, several million goobers have happily enjoyed what he's selling them. After seeing Shady JD's debate performance, I realized he's just another bowl of turds being swallowed like dessert by ignorant goobers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEY FACT

Dedicated to Jim Ferguson. If you don't know who Jim Ferguson is, you (a) haven't seen The Missouri Breaks, or (b) have an inadequate ability to fully assimilate movie trivia.