Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Things Are Rolling Along Now

 For several days last week, I wasted my time worrying about Rachel Maddow's fear that the TRashdUMP would steal the coming election when corrupt officials refused to certify the votes in several battleground states. Crooks & Liars has a follow-up article worth reading on this matter that I would have appreciated greatly last week.

The suspense has ended now that MVP Kamala Harris has chosen Tim Walz as her running mate. It looks as though her choice is being greeted enthusiastically by Democratic voters. I'll admit that a few weeks ago, I didn't know who Tim Walz was when his name first came up as a possibility, but the alternate media are convinced that he'll be a valuable asset in expanding the map for Democrats.

Meanwhile, I see no reason why Josh Shapiro can't still help MVP Harris win Pennsylvania, and eliminate Donny Dung Beetle at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEY FACT

Dedicated to Jim Ferguson. If you don't know who Jim Ferguson is, you (a) haven't seen The Missouri Breaks, or (b) have an inadequate ability to fully assimilate movie trivia.