Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Outfoxed

Serious question: Which is worse, a country where the president controls the right-wing media, or a country where the right-wing media control the president?

Another serious question: Why in hell is Precious Lindsey Graham the go-to authority for pronouncements on how things are and how things are gonna be? Every time I look, he's being quoted like he has the final word on everything, but he really doesn't.

A few years ago, I cancelled my subscription to the local newspaper because virtually every word of state and national political news was provided by Associated Press. One day, I realized I couldn't take any more of their bullshit. Now, I put AP in the same category as The Hill and Politico: Mostly Unreadable Crap.

Oh for christ's sake, here he comes with his national emergency bullshit again. I could swear we just sat through that movie last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEY FACT

Dedicated to Jim Ferguson. If you don't know who Jim Ferguson is, you (a) haven't seen The Missouri Breaks, or (b) have an inadequate ability to fully assimilate movie trivia.