Monday, January 8, 2018

Genius and Fitness

There's been a lot of chatter on the Internet about Donnie Placenta's boast on Twitter over the weekend that he's a genius, and whether he's fit to hold office.

In September and October 2016, I watched all three of the presidential debates between Hillary Clinton and Donnie Placenta. One candidate was intelligent, articulate, experienced, well-informed, and well-prepared. The other was unintelligent, inarticulate, inexperienced, uninformed, and unprepared. Even though I wasn't a fan of Hillary Clinton, I knew after seeing both of them face-to-face in those three debates that she was the one who had what it takes be an effective president, and that Donnie wasn't qualified to serve on the city council of any small town in central Texas.

Nothing that's been said or written about Donnie Placenta's intellectual deficiencies or psychological issues has been the least bit suspect to me, because I forced myself to watch those three debates, and saw his defects for myself. Everything about the fat bastard that's being discussed now was shown for all to see on national television then.

I have really serious doubts about the kind of people who worship Donnie because they see themselves when they look at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEY FACT

Dedicated to Jim Ferguson. If you don't know who Jim Ferguson is, you (a) haven't seen The Missouri Breaks, or (b) have an inadequate ability to fully assimilate movie trivia.