Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Sons of Bitches

I've had several dogs in my life, from the mutts that were family pets when I was a boy, to the AKC-registered breeds that I've owned as an adult. Despite their differences in pedigree, all those dogs had one thing in common: They'd hunker down to shit whenever and wherever they felt like it. Didn't matter whose yard they were in or who was watching them. I had one dog that would shit while I was walking him on a leash down the sidewalk, leaving a trail of turds 12 feet long behind him.

Every time Donald Dickdrip's latest tweet tantrum is posted in the political blogs, it reminds me of my dogs and their indiscriminate, unembarrassed shitting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEY FACT

Dedicated to Jim Ferguson. If you don't know who Jim Ferguson is, you (a) haven't seen The Missouri Breaks, or (b) have an inadequate ability to fully assimilate movie trivia.