Friday, March 28, 2014

Thankfulness

It's Friday. Until 1998, I always thought of Friday as a day to be thankful for. Friday nights were my best times of all because I knew I would not be in my office for at least 48 hours, maybe more if Monday was a state holiday.

The way my life is now, Fridays and Mondays are about the same. Every day now is like Saturday used to be 16 years ago. But there are still reasons to be thankful. For one thing, today I'm thankful that I wasn't born in Montana and that I didn't attend Montana Tech.



This man is Greg Gianforte. He's evidently wealthy, influential in Montana, and promotes creationism. He'd be a natural for a career in Texas politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEY FACT

Dedicated to Jim Ferguson. If you don't know who Jim Ferguson is, you (a) haven't seen The Missouri Breaks, or (b) have an inadequate ability to fully assimilate movie trivia.