Monday, June 4, 2012

On your AM dial

According to Wonkette, Neal Boortz is retiring from AM talk radio and his time slot will be filled by Herman (Sugar) Cain, who has obviously studied the Wasilla Wondermom's path to glory as a media talking head. I occasionally listen to short bursts of the Boortz blabfest on the car radio if I'm out driving between 9:00 and 11:00 am. Boortz claims that he attended TAMU and says he's a libertarian. I don't know if he graduated from A&M, but as a radio program host, he's nearly as repulsive as Limbaugh and is worse than Hannity, whose shows air later in the day. Bottom line: good riddance to the slimy fuck, but I don't kid myself that Pie Daddy will be an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KEY FACT

Dedicated to Jim Ferguson. If you don't know who Jim Ferguson is, you (a) haven't seen The Missouri Breaks, or (b) have an inadequate ability to fully assimilate movie trivia.